Pirastro Chromcor Violin E String
Chromcor strings have a single filament steel core wound with chrome steel.
Pirastro Chromcor 4/4 Violin E String
Ball Chrome Steel Mittel Envelope 319120
The attractively priced steel string
- steel strings
- clear and very brilliant sound
- especially long-lasting
- Chromcor strings have a single filament steel core wound with chrome steel.
- Clear and very brilliant sound, warmer than Piranito
- Big tonal volume
- Suitable for all musicians, esp. for fiddler searching for clear and brilliant sound.
- Very easy response
- Chromcor strings are wound with chrome steel and are therefore long-lasting. Chrome steel cannot corrode and is not affected by hand perspiration.
- Suitable also for electric or electrically-amplyfied violins.
- E-chrome steel
- A Eudoxa-Chromcor – warmer sound