MARKBASS LITTLE MARK NINJA 1000W-RICHARD BONA BASS HEAD
Both Richard Bona and Marco De Virgiliis do not accept any compromise… the LITTLE MARK NINJA Richard Bona signature first and foremost respects the priority of tone that have driven the international success of our Little Mark heads, upgraded with our new astounding 1000W power amp.
Both Richard Bona and Marco De Virgiliis do not accept any compromise… the LITTLE MARK NINJA Richard Bona signature first and foremost respects the priority of tone that have driven the international success of our Little Mark heads, upgraded with our new astounding 1000W power amp. It gives a massive amount of power, exceptionally clear and dynamic, and performs flawlessly thanks to the cutting-edge Mark Proprietary Technology (MPT).
Markbass products are known for their clarity and loyalty to the source of sound. People often use words like warm, punchy, clear, honest, accurate- even aggressive to describe Markbass. They also say that Markbass amps allow them to sound like themselves!
About all the bass amps on the market use the same power amp from different manufacturers, which are not specificically designed for bass.
At Markbass, Marco De Virgiliis invested a lot of resouces in R&D to develope a proprietary power amp technology (MPT), specifically designed to respect and glorify the tone of your instrument.
This high-power head is the result of years of experience; it has Little Mark’s simple, intuitive and effective controls but boasts large supply of power and serious headroom in an ultra-compact SIZE and light WEIGHT with ultimate DYNAMICS UNDER YOUR FINGERS… at any volume you play!
Suggested matching cabinet/s:
- one or two New York 122 Ninja
- one or two Traveler 121 Ninja
- one or two Standard 104HF – 8ohm
- one or two Standard 104HR – 8ohm
- one Standard 108HR
- INPUT: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- BALANCED INPUT (XLR): impedance 100 Kohm, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN: -60 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT LEVEL
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- LOW: center frequency: 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- LOW MID: center frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH MID: center frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency: 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter): center frequency 380 Hz
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator): frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon
- WEIGHT: 6.39 lbs / 2.9 Kg
- WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 1000W RMS @ 4 ohms / 500W RMS @ 8 ohms
- POWER REQUIREMENT:100/120V; 230V; 240V – 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)