ADIDAS HOME-USE CROSSTRAINER X-21FD
The adidas X-21FD front drive cross trainer delivers an exceptionally smooth and stable elliptical motion thanks to its large 12 kg / 26.4 lb flywheel and rear roller mechanism. You can tailor the intensity of your workout by selecting one of the 24 electronic resistance levels, as well as adjusting the 5 levels of inline to target additional muscle areas and create an even greater challenge.
Featuring a self-generating motor, you are the one that creates energy and powers the X-21FD’s impressive features. No need for a power adapter, tangled wires or restrictive plug sockets, you have the power and freedom to train anywhere in your home. With built-in transport wheels and grip bar, it’s even easier to move the cross trainer around your home as you wish.
With 12 pre-set fitness programmes and the ability to create and store 4 custom workouts of your own, the X-21FD’s console allows you to vary your fitness regime to help maintain enjoyment and motivation. The LCD screen ensures you’re continually updated on your progress with live performance metrics including, speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, watts, RPM and resistance. Accurate heart rate data is also available via the supplied wireless chest strap and pulse can be quickly measured using the integrated hand pulse sensors.
Complete with built-in speakers and Bluetooth connectivity, the X-21FD wirelessly links to your tablet and smartphone, allowing you to power your workouts with motivational music tracks or pass the time by watching your favourite movies and boxsets while you exercise.
With a stride length of 46 cm / 18” and fully adjustable footplates, the X-21FD is suitable for all user heights. Fitted with NRG Tech cushioned footplates along with dual-action & fixed handlebars, the X-21FD allows free-reign over your workout positioning, promoting better form, reduced strain and maximum comfort – all combining for better home cardio workouts. The solid build quality also means users up to a maximum weight of 150 kg / 330 lb can benefit from the X-21FD’s features.
- 12 kg / 26.4 lb front drive flywheel with rear roller creates an ultra-smooth elliptical motion
- 24 levels of electronic resistance allow you to tailor the intensity of your workout
- 5 levels of incline targets additional muscle areas and provides an even greater challenge
- 12 fitness programmes + 4 custom workouts offer a variety of challenges to keep you motivated
- Self-generating motor – no power adapter, no wires, no sockets, just you and the cross trainer
- Intuitive console with clear LCD screen gives you complete control over your workout
- Integrated hand pulse sensors measure and feedback your pulse
- Supplied chest strap provides accurate heart rate data to the cross trainer
- Console feedback includes: speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, watts, rpm and resistance
- Tablet and phone holder built into the console provides optimum viewing angle
- Integrated speakers with Bluetooth connectivity – workout to your favourite tracks and movies
- Quick resistance keys located on the fixed handlebars for easy adjustment while exercising
- 46 cm / 18″ stride length provides a comfortable elliptical motion for all user heights
- Fully adjustable footplates with NRG Tech cushioning for superior comfort and traction
- Water bottle holder within easy reach to help keep you hydrated during exercise
- Built-in transport wheels and grip bar make it easier to move the cross trainer around your home
- Floor level adjustment ensures the cross trainer is stable for a better workout experience
- Solid, dependable build quality results in a high maximum user weight of 150 kg / 330 lb
- Signature adidas Ultra Series red LED lighting powers up when you create energy
- Setup dimensions: (L) 180 x (W) 86 x (H) 185 cm / (L) 70.8″ x (W) 33.4″ x (H) 72.8″
- Workout with your chosen fitness app to explore classes and challenges via your phone, tablet or TV