SQUIER CLASSIC VIBE 70S TELECASTER THINLINE MFB – NATURAL
A faithful tribute with the power of dual humbuckers.
The Classic Vibe ‘70s Telecaster Thinline is a faithful nod to the 1970s evolution of the Tele, creating massive tone, courtesy of the semi-hollow body and dual Fender-Designed Wide Range humbucking pickups.
Player friendly features include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style Telecaster bridge with a string-through-body design and individual steel saddles for precise adjustment.
This throwback Squier model also features 1970s inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish for an old-school aesthetic vibe. Case sold separately.
- Chambered poplar body with pickguard and gloss finish
- Bolt-on maple neck with maple fingerboard and tall narrow frets
- Fender Designed Alnico Wide Range humbuckers with master volume and tone
- Nickel hardware includes vintage-style bridge and tuning machines
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Tinted
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Fender Designed Wide Range Humbucking
- Bridge: Fender Designed Wide Range Humbucking
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately