PROMARK CHRISADLER 5AX HICKORY DRUMSTICKS WOOD TIP TX5AXW
Similar to a 5A in length and diameter, the 5AX is fast and powerful. The oversized barrel tip provides a full and robust sound.
- Additional information
Hickory 5Ax Chris Adler Wood Tip
Tip Material: Wood
Tip Shape: Acorn
The 5AX was design by Chris Adler, drummer for the heavy metal band Lamb of God. Similar to a 5A in length and diameter, the 5AX is fast and powerful. The oversized barrel tip provides a full and robust sound.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .551″ Length: 16″
- Barrel wood tip provides a board, clear tone and is ideal for live performance
- Long taper for fast and responsive rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry