|Circuit Breaker Instrument Cable, Right-Angle, 20 feet|
Planet Waves Circuit Breaker cables feature an integrated mute switch that prevents loud pops or squeals when unplugging your instrument. Simply press the button to activate the mute function, and unplug. When you’re plugged in and ready to go, press the switch again to reactivate sound.
- In=Out Technology: Low capacitance for pure signal transparency
- 24k gold-plated plugs provide superior signal flow and corrosion resistance
- Integrated Mute Switch for silent instrument changes
- Straight-to-straight 1/4-inch plugs for standard input jacks
- Limited lifetime guarantee
Planet Waves Circuit Breaker cables utilize ultra-pure, oxygen-free copper conductors for low capacitance and pure tone. Solderless plugs ensure a solid connection, and are easy to fix on the gig with a simple cutter and screwdriver. Two layers of shielding provide 100% coverage for superior insulation and noise rejection, making this the ultimate, high-performance cable.