GITAR AKUSTIK ELEKTRIK
A nylon-string guitar with a cutaway, a narrow neck and advanced electronics.
The Caballero 10 Cutaway nylon-string acoustic-electric has the playability and tone you would expect in a fine Spanish-style guitar from Manuel Rodriguez. It has outstanding features that include a solid Canadian cedar top, laminated rosewood back and sides, mahogany neck and a rosewood fingerboard. The narrow neck width is particularly friendly for electric or steel-string players looking to cross over. A graceful body cutaway provides the guitarist access to the entire fretboard.
Now featuring the Fishman Clasica preamp with onboard tuner, the Caballero 10 Cutaway is ready for any performance venue. This state-of-the art electronics system gives you the response, balance and tonal control to sound your best. The built-in tuner ensures you’re always perfectly in tune.
Aesthetic appointments include tortoiseshell body binding, Silver-plated tuning machines, wood mosaic soundhole rosette and a beautiful gloss finish. Rodriguez guitars are known for their high level of craftsmanship and purity of tone. The Caballero 10 Cutaway acoustic-electric guitar represents an uncommon quality and value.
- Body shape: classical with cutaway
- Top: solid Canadian cedar
- Back and Sides: laminated rosewood
- Body depth: 90mm (3.54″)
- Binding: maple
- Soundhole inlay: multicolored wood rosette
- Bridge: rosewood
- Saddle: bone
- Finish: gloss
- Head shape: Manuel Rodriguez style
- Headstock overlay: rosewood
- Tuners: silverplated slotted
- Strings: D’Addario J46 ESP strings
- Nut: bone
Nut width: 44mm (1 3/4")
- Neck joint: Spanish heel
- Neck material: mahogany
- Scale: 650mm (25.6″)
- Fingerboard material: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard radius: flat
- Position markers: edge
- Fret size: classic medium
Number of frets: 21 silverplated
- Pickup: Fishman Sonocore under-saddle Piezo