KORG microKEY2 – Compact Midi Keyboard – 49 Key
Control that’s conveniently simplified
With all of the endless options, configurations, and choices that modern technology offers musicians today, in the end, the simplest solution is often the best solution.
An uncomplicated, straightforward design, compact size, and easy connectivity made the first-generation microKEY series a bestseller.
Our second-generation microKEY lineup retains those attributes and adds iPad and iPhone support*, plus a damper pedal jack for improved playability. We’ve also added a 49-key model, for the player who needs a few more keys in a still-compact format.
In all, the microKEY series has evolved to become even more convenient and versatile, making it an ideal choice for first-time and more established players alike. Whether you’re producing in the studio, or creating on the go, the microKEY will give you exactly what you need – and nothing you don’t.
- Natural Touch mini-keyboard
- Octave Shift buttons microKEY-37/49/61: Pitch bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Octave Shift buttons
- Octave Shift
- microKEY-49/61: -3 – +3
- microKEY-37/49/61: Assignable switch jack, USB Type B (x1)
- Power Supply
- USB bus power
- Power Consumption
- Less than 100mA
(W x D x H)
- microKEY-49: 709 x 139 x 54 mm/27.91″ x 5.47″ x 2.13″
microKEY-61: 850 x 139 x 54 mm/33.46″ x 5.47″ x 2.13″
- microKEY-49: 1.4 kg / 2.21 lbs.
microKEY-61: 1.71 kg / 3.77 lbs.
- Included Items
- USB cable, KORG Software Bundle code
- System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or Later (32bit/64bit)
- Mac OS
- Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion or later
- iOS8 or later