JIM DUNLOP M-69 MXR PRIME DISTORTION
The MXR Prime Distortion conjures up vintage hard-clipping distortion. This pedal’s warm, articulate sound is easy to dial in with a classic Output, Tone, Distortion control setup. The Prime Distortion is highly responsive to the intensity of your attack, cleaning up when you pull back and packing a huge punch when you dig in. We designed this 100% analog distortion with low noise op amps, so you won’t get any extra noise added to your signal. Like all MXR pedals, the Prime Distortion comes in a heavy-duty housing with durable jacks and switches for a lifetime on the road.
- Additional information
- Input Impedance: 1 M?
- Output Impedance: 6 k?
- Nominal Input: -22 dBV
- Max Output: -10 dBV
- Signal to Noise*: 85 dB
- Distortion Range: 27 dB @ 500 Hz
- Tone Control: +/- 4 dB @ 100 Hz, +/- 5 dB @ 2 kHz
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 4.0 mA
- Big, powerful ’80s arena-rock tone
- Raw, punchy sustain
- Rich distortion
- Highly responsive to playing intensity
- Tone, Output, Distortion controls
- MXR build quality and components
- Low-noise op amps
- 100% analog