IBANEZ GRX70QA – Transparent Black Burst
- neck typeGRXMaple neck
- top/back/bodyQuilted Maple Art Grain topPoplar body
- fretboardJatoba fretboardWhite dot inlay
- fretMedium frets
- number of frets22
- bridgeT106 bridge
- string space10.5mm
- neck pickupInfinity R (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- middle pickupInfinity RS (S) middle pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickupInfinity R (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge.009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- hardware colorChrome
- Scale :648mm/25.5″
- a : Width42mm at NUT
- b : Width57mm at 22F
- c : Thickness19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness21.5mm at 12F
- Radius :305mmR
The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
T106 tremolo bridge
The T106 tremolo bridge with 6 independent saddles makes precise height and intonation adjustment of each string easy.
Mono-unit output jack
The mono-unit output jack is made of solid, durable material and is a single piece to avoid unwanted movement and loosening of the jack, which leads to contact failure or disconnection. This innovation allows for long term playing enjoyment and minimal maintenance.
Infinity R H-H pickups
Ibanez Infinity pickups deliver an accurate and tight sound with excellent dynamics. Even under heavy settings, they do not lose tonal clarity.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.