ELECTRO HARMONIX BIG MUFF PI – 70S OP-AMP REISSUE
With original late-'70s Op-Amp Big Muffs commanding exorbitant prices, Mike Matthews decided to take the power to the people and reissue the classic pedal at a price that players could afford! The circuitry of the Op-Amp Big Muff—sometimes also referred to as the IC or V4 Big Muff—has been faithfully re-created while several practical enhancements have been added including a compact, die-cast chassis and true bypass switching.
- A faithful reissue of the original classic circa 1978
- Iconic sound and vibe that’s coveted by guitarists
- Controls for Tone, Sustain and Volume, plus a Tone Bypass switch
- True bypass switching for maximum signal integrity in bypass mode
- Rugged, compact, die-cast package
- Ships with a 9Volt battery, also accepts an optional EHX9.6DC-200 AC Adapter