- Additional information
GITAR AKUSTIK ELEKTRIK
Solid Adirondack Spruce Top
Adirondack has enough headroom, which means that the instrument with the tone-wood will generate loud sound without losing its clarity even if the player drives the instrument as hard as they can.
Advanced Scalloped X-bracing
We have carefully scalloped the bracing on the Earth-Mini Adirondack providing that big tone with the classic bang of vintage acoustics from the golden age of guitar building.
The 3/4 scale makes for a professional sounding travel guitar or the perfect first guitar for the young student.
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- CUTAWAY: N/A
- BODY: 3/4 mini Dreadnought(82*101mm body depth), Solid Adirondack Spruce Top with Mahogany Back and Sides
- NECK: Mahogany
- BINDING: N/A
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood, 43mm Nut Width
- FRETS: 20
- SCALE: 22 3/4" (578mm)
- INLAY: White Dot
- TUNERS: Die cast Nickel with Black Knobs
- BRIDGE: Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS: N/A
- STRINGS: D'Addario USA EXP16 Light
- BRACING: Advanced Scalloped X Bracing