The Classic Rock Series delivers the looks, feel and performance of much sought after vintage instruments. At the heart of each is the ClassicRocker pickups designed especially for this series.
The new CR100’s classic design features a single cutaway and arched maple top.
The Powersound PSLP-1F & PSLP-1R (H-H) pickups give the CR100 classic humbucker punch at a value price.
- CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-on
- BODY: Mahogany
- NECK: Canadian Hard Maple
- BINDING: N/A
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood, 12″ Radius(305mm)
- FRETS: 22 / Large (2.7mm)
- SCALE: 24 3/4″ (629mm)
- INLAY: White Dot
- TUNERS: Die cast
- BRIDGE: T.O.M Bridge & Stop Tailpiece
- PICKUPS: Powersound PSLP-1F & PSLP-1R (H-H)
- ELECTRONICS: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3way toggle
- HARDWARE: NI (Nickel)
- STRINGS: D’addario EXL110(046-010)