ADIDAS Home-Use Treadmill (w/tft screen & power audio) T19x
Designed for progressive home cardio, the T-19x’s NRG cushioning technology minimises wear on the joints; absorbing each strike to strengthen your workouts.
Fitted with a 4 HP motor, the treadmill helps test your limits with challenging steady state and interval workouts – hitting 20 kph across 15 levels of power incline.
Featuring 27 pre-set workouts + target and user-defined programmes; the UltraX console creates motivating and tailored runs for all abilities. Displaying performance metrics and live heart rate stats, the 10.1” touchscreen display boosts your run for effective cardio sessions.
Internet enabled, the UltraX console features apps including Netflix, Facebook and YouTube; keeping you entertained whilst you train with 5W speakers to power your run. The touchscreen console also offers Virtual Active running with 3 simulated scenic routes.
- Additional information
• 10.1” Touchscreen display
• 15 power incline levels
• 20 kph max. speed
• 4 HP Motor
• Thick 2.5mm Orthopaedic Belt
• MP3 connectivity with 5W speakers
• NRG Cushioning Technology
• UltraXConsole (internet enabled)
• 27 pre-set workouts
• 10 user-defined + 4 target settings
• 3 HRC programmes
• Hand pulse sensors + wireless pulse receiver
• 152 (L) x 51 (W) cm running area
• Adjustable cooling fan
• Built-in tablet holder
• USB charging port
• Integrated transport wheels
• Hydraulic soft-drop folding mechanism
• Floor level adjustment
• 3 ‘Virtual Active’ running routes
• Entertainment apps – Netflix, YouTube etc.
• 150 kg max. user weight
• 25 year frame and 10 year motor + 2 year parts and labour warranty