Pirastro Chromcor Violin Strings Set
E-Ball Mittel Envelope 319020
The attractively priced steel string
- steel strings
- clear and very brilliant sound
- especially long-lasting
- Chromcor strings have a single filament steel core wound with chrome steel.
- Clear and very brilliant sound, warmer than Piranito
- Big tonal volume
- Suitable for all musicians, esp. for fiddler searching for clear and brilliant sound.
- Very easy response
- Chromcor strings are wound with chrome steel and are therefore long-lasting. Chrome steel cannot corrode and is not affected by hand perspiration.
- Suitable also for electric or electrically-amplyfied violins.
- E-chrome steel, A-, D- and G- wound with chrome steel
- A Eudoxa-Chromcor – warmer sound
- 3/4 - 1/2
- 1/4 - 1/8
- 1/16 - 1/32