EPN110 Pure Nickel, Regular Light, 10-45
EPN110's combine the playability of D'Addario's best selling light gauge set with a warmer, vintage tone.
D'Addario XL Pure Nickel strings look back to the '50s, when nickel was the primary alloy found in electric guitar strings. Pure nickel strings would be supplanted by nickelplated steel in the '60s when guitarists required brighter tone and enhanced magnetism. Pure Nickel brings back the richer, warmer timbres found in traditional blues, classic rock, rockabilly, and more.
- D'Addario's most popular Pure Nickel set
- Pure Nickel wrap wire delivers a warmer, vintage electric guitar tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, Nickel Wound .025, .035, .045